December in Teaching Land



Good afternoon all!  It is almost the last day of school before Christmas break!  The students are excited, and I think the teachers may be as excited!

I just thought this might be a good time to add a few things that people may want for their own schools or businesses to use over the holidays!

Item #1:

Here is a form you can use if you want to start up a #secretsanta at your worksite!
Secret Santa Google Doc

Some Tips for you:  I would definitely either send out a google form where everyone puts their name and their secret santa's name in, or come up with some other way (maybe someone who is not participating) can keep a list.  There is always one that forgets!

I give out all the slips to people to fill out who are participating at the beginning of November, and then before Thanksgiving, I go around to each classroom and have the teacher pick a slip.  That way they can shop around during Black Friday!

The next thing I wanted to throw out there was a super easy treat you can make at home, or at school with your students!
Candy Cane Treats Link

Have a happy Holiday!




Comments

Popular Posts