Welcome Back Letter!


August 1, 2019

Hello!

I just wanted to take some time before school starts to wish you well on your last month of summer vacation! 
You are receiving this letter because I currently have you on my roster for next year. I am so excited.
You may be a new face to me, or I may have known you for many years.  Either way, this is going to be a stellar year!
This year I will be teaching 2 sections of Personal Finance, 1 section of Science,
1 section of Team Taught Biology, and 1 Lab class.  

While you are school shopping this year for your supplies, I want you to know some items that will be needed
for your class this year. 
I am breaking it down by section.
I will highlight the sections you need to be aware of!

Basic Science:  A spiral notebook with a plastic cover, and at least 100 pages

Biology:  A composition notebook (without a wire)

Personal Finance:  3 ring binder, 10 tab dividers 

ALL classes: a planner with room to write homework!


I have plenty of other items, crayons, markers, colored pencils etc…
However you are welcome to bring more! 
Our classroom is always in need of Kleenex and hand sanitizer
(and coffee of course! Hehe).  

I look forward to meeting you if you are new to me,
and look forward to seeing you again if I have already met you. 
Please be aware that there will be an open house,
watch your e-mail and mailbox for that information!  

Parents, if you ever need to get ahold of me for any reason, my e-mail is jgarber@eskymos.com
and my phone number is 906-553-1433 (texting works well)!


Thank you so much!

Jessica Garber

Comments

Popular Posts